The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly through the contact form, we will receive additional information about you such as your company name, name, address, email address, phone number, the content of the message and enquiry type, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account under Download tab which is for downloading the catalogue and/or brochure, we ask for your contact information, including items such as name, email address, and password.
How We Use Your Information
We will use the information provided in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Your personal information including password are well kept secret and confidential with us. We will never share any of your personal details to any third party. Our sites do apply appropriate security application in order to keep all the customers information safe at all time.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Our website does apply appropriate security application in order to prevent the leaking customers’ personal identification details from third parties, illegal disclosure and hackers. However, bear in mind that any information transmitted through Internet is NOT 100% guaranteed safe and secure.