General Fabric Belt
- Wide Selection of Belt Strengths
Available belt strengths ranges from 100N/mm up to 2,500N/mm covering a variety of applications.
- Cover Compounds and Cover Gauges
Most of YOKOHAMA’s original high-performance cover compounds are available with wide range of cover gauges.
Superior resistance to bending fatigue and outstanding rubber adhesion to fabric realize longer service life.
Ensure maximum conveying capacity.
- Reliable Vulcanized Splices
Hot vulcanized splice is recommended. YOKOHAMA offers industry proven splice technology.
MJ-Fabric Conveyor Belt
- Excellent Fastner Holding
YOKOHAMA’s original carcass design allows outstanding fastner holding.
- Easy and Quick Installation
Eliminate long vulcanizing time and complex splice process.
- Easy Maintenance
- Excellent Flexibility
Applicable to conveyor with smaller pulleys.
PROTEX BELTS = TOUGH, FLEXIBLE, AND LOW-STRETCH
- Excellent resistance against trapped material & cake build-up on pulleys
- Excellent impact resistance and cut & gouge resistance
- Superior abrasion & wear resistance under extreme conditions
- Less permanent elongation & belt stretch